FUTSAL - APPLICATION AND NOTING OF INTER ...
FUTSAL - APPLICATION AND NOTING OF INTEREST WINTER 2017
WINTER 2017 – FUTSAL
APPLICATION NOTING OF INTEREST & GENERAL INFORMATION SHEET
I am presently putting together the Futsal lists by age group of teams who wish to note their interest for Futsal in Winter 2017.
All matches will be played on Sundays only, and like last year will be spread over a number of venues.
- The Futsal will cover the age groups U7 to U14 inclusive.
- Fixtures will run from approximately the first week of November 2017 until the week before Christmas, and then will restart the second week of January 2018 to the end of February 2018.
- I am also opening up interest for any Girls teams- please speak to Kelly Boag in the first instance with your enquiry.
When sending your application, please send me an email in the following format to confirm your attendance (if this format is not followed, I will not be able to process your application).
Sent to My email: email@example.com
Email to be sent by the Club Secretary with CC for all team Managers who wish to play
Subject Box: FUTSAL application- Club Name
Body of the Email: Team Name and agegroup
If you have any general queries, please also send by email. I unfortunately cannot respond to phone messages or texts.
Please note: The cost of the fixtures for team entry will be shortly finalised and will depend on numbers. An invoice will be sent to the Club and will need to be paid by the Christmas break. Unfortunately there will be no refunds for non attendance, so please ensure that you can fulfil fixtures- and as a recap, the games are on Sunday only.
In Summary- more information to follow; However:
- In relation to the number of players- you are free to field a player from the same agegroup of another team at your Club to make up 7 players if you require. More details to follow (as long as they are not playing for 2 teams on one day, and exceeding the FA agegroup playing time guidelines).
- As part of entry, each team will require to purchase x2 Futsal balls (clearly marked with your Club name), and be the correct size for the agegroup again as per FA guidelines.
Application Date: Date for your Diary
Please ensure that you have sent your application email by no later than Monday 2nd October 2017 so that I can plan the venue delivery.
As always, thank you for your continued support, I look forward to receiving your entry in due course.