Girls - Sponsored By New Balance
Age Group Secretary Message
Welcome to the BBDFL Girls' Page
The new Girls' season begins on Sunday 10th September 2017. There will be new additions to the league as we go along so fixtures may change. I will make sure that everyone has enough notice.
To assist all managers/team officials with your preparations for the new season, please refer to the guidelines below:
- All player registrations are dealt with through the 'iTeammate' system
- For NEW PLAYERS joining your team, their details need to be added to iTeammate and a photo AND copy ID need to be uploaded also.
- For season 2017/18, ALL COACHES & ASSISTANTS need to have their details and photographs added to iTeammate - MANDATORY!
- An up-to-date player photo sheet, either printed from iTeammate or accessed on a mobile device, MUST be presented to your opposition at EVERY LEAGUE & CUP game during the season.
- HOME MANAGERS - Please contact your opposition manager by no later than Wednesday evening to confirm the arrangements for Sunday. Kick off times are not set at 10am and to be agreed between the teams.
- Please ensure that a parent line is in place at every game
- Results should be texted to the FA Full Time system at the conclusion of the game
- BOTH managers to send in the result
- Any and all requests for postponements MUST be received by MONDAY EVENING AT THE VERY LATEST
- If your pitch is unplayable due to the weather, you need to see if your opposition can reverse the fixture for the same weekend.
- If you require a referee for the game, you must let me know by Wednesday Evening.
If you have any questions, queries or issues, please contact Aaron Settle on 07711 245496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org