Under 7's sponsored by BWFC Results & Fixtures
Under 7's sponsored by BWFC Age Group Power League and Club Fixtures - Results & Fixtures
2017/18 U7s Fixtures
Information for the 14/10/2017: PLEASE READ http://bbdfl.org/age-group/42
- I have placed all teams that want to play on Burnden 3G this weekend (21st October) to ensure that games can be played.
- The Coach of Team A will contact the other Coaches of the group to verify whether the teams are playing, pitch to be played on and KOs.
- The Coach of Team A will forward the results of the group so that I can monitor team performance (these results must not be published anywhere).
- Please do not move goals at any venue unless asked to do so(teams moved around pitches on the 23/9/2017 without permission).
- Parents / spectators / and coaches must not stand behind the goal on a grass pitch venue. Parents / spectators need to stand behind the spectator line at a grass pitch, and the Coaches to stand on the opposite side of the pitch. This is highlighted in the 2017/2018 League rule book (on the website under goverance / downloads).
- Coaches should not be walking up and down the touchline barking commands to the players- it's their game time so let them play.
- Team A Coaches must email me the results of their games before 6pm on the match day so that I use these to match you up with closer games. Without this information I have no guide to how you are progressing.
I have access to FA Coach Mentoring - so if you require support on setting up games, or delivering training sessions then please let me know.
- AMENDMENTS 18/10/2017: A couple of teams have decided to join for this weekend, and a couple of teams have been moved around. So please recheck your fixtures. All slots at on the 3G are now fully allocated. If you decide you are no longer playing, then please let me know so I can take you off the pitch lists.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent weather, I have tried to get as many teams on at Burnden Park this week so that you can play. Please ensure that all players have adequate cold wet weather gear. If players want to play in jackets / training tops then please let them.
21/10/2017- WEEK 7
ALL MATCHES ARE 18 MINUTES- THIS INCLUDES STOPPAGES
PLEASE MINIMISE SIDE LINE COACHING- LET THEM PLAY!
|21/10/2017 Week 7 Fixtures|